This tutorials will help you to create your own Facebook Badge. You can create badge for your profile, page, like, photos. Facebook let you to add your badge to your website as a widget or by pasting codes to your site.
As we know already Facebook allows as to add Facebook like box, Follow button, share button and many more. By placing some line of Java scripts into our Website. New offer is that to add Facebook Badge for your page.
[*] you can also add Popup FaceBook Like Button
Its very simple to create or to add Facebook badge. You can add the created badge as widget to your Typepad and Blogger sites. If you use other platforms you can just copy paste the code.
1) Log in to your Facebook account and then click on this link.
2) You will be navigate to Badge Creation page. there select a type of badge you want to create. It offer you to select four different badges. Once you click on it.
3) Click on the check box and you can preview your badge on the right side. click next button.
4) Once you done all. If you have site on Blogger or Typepad then click on the name. it will add an widget to your site. If you have on another platform then click on the others. it will provide an bunch of code just copy it and paste where you want as well.
5) Paste your code save it and then refresh your web site you will get it.
<!– Facebook Badge START –><a href=”<Paste your facebook page username>target=”_TOP” style=”font-family: "lucida grande",tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #3B5998; text-decoration: none;” title=”<Your Page Name>“><Your Page Name></a><br/><a href=”Paste your facebook page username” target=”_TOP” title=”<Your Page Name>“><img src=”https://badge.facebook.com/badge/411229528921583.2873.767977006.png” style=”border: 0px;” /></a><br/><a href=”https://www.facebook.com/advertising” target=”_TOP” style=”font-family: "lucida grande",tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #3B5998; text-decoration: none;” title=”Make your own badge!”>Promote Your Page Too</a><!– Facebook Badge END –>