Learn to convert images to text in Office 2007. This can be done in few minutes. we may keep many important file as images or scanned documents. If we want to edit the content in that picture we? we will get stuck on it. No need of any third part application Office installation File is enough. This post will help you. Make sure that you have installed One note book tool too.
Already we have discussed about to save your Word Documents in PDF Format. Here we gonna make some interesting thing, To Convert Our Images into Ordinary Text using One Note Book Tool in Office 2007, This can be done in very simple steps.
1) This is the first step, Install Office 2007 and the go to Start menu -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> then Select on the Office 2007 list and then right click it -> select change
2) Select the Add or Remove Features then click Continue button, In next step you will get another window in that Click on the Plus Sign ( + ) in the Office Tools, Then go to the Microsoft Office Document Imagine
3) Click on the Plus Sign ( + ) In the Microsoft Office Document Imagine, You will get small Drop down box. In the Drop down list select on the Run from my computer Once installation has done.
4) Open the OneNote Application Goto Insert menu -> Pictures -> From Files -> Select any image file in any format which has text in it. right click on the image then select the first option which is called ” Copy text from the Picture ”
5) Now the text in the picture is copied to Clipboard, Now open any Application Like Notepad or Word then Select paste in Edit menu ( Edit menu in Notepad and Right click paste option in Office Word ).